Tuesday, September 26, 2017

American Fishes

It stands to reason that if you like the outdoors and you like to fish, then you appreciate at least SOME of the beauty that can be found in both.  Whether it is a sunset, the spawning colors of a brown trout, or simply the reflection of the sky on water that looks like glass, it is safe to say that we have all had a moment that we wish we could always hold on to.  When a buddy of mine told me about a website from an artist that he had met before, I had to check it out and it was NOT disappointing.  While I am not a big art guru, I greatly appreciate this guy's work and I will own one of this prints one day.  Even if you are not in the market for some wall art, I highly suggest you take a break from what you are doing and appreciate some of the beauty that this guy captures with the skill and craft.  You won't be disappointed and you'll probably see a species or two that you've never heard of before.


/
Link: http://www.americanfishes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment