Monday, July 6, 2020

Orvis Quizzes



Holy cow do I have a time-waster for you.  Actually, you will probably learn something .  Any time I choose to take an online quiz, I know I am dipping my toe into something about as useful as X Box and PlayStation.  However, there are a lot of applications for these quizzes, and there are lots of them.  You can educate yourselves or compete against your buddies.  You can use these on fishing trips or at fly tying gatherings.    The possibilities are endlessness but just remember that they are for fun.  There is no reason to chuck your iPad through a window because you disagree with Orivs over an answer to a question!  While we are on the subject, does anyone know where I can find ONE good replacement window?  Asking for a friend.


Link: https://howtoflyfish.orvis.com/quizzes

No comments:

Post a Comment