Friday, October 16, 2020

Crappie on the Fly


Aside from catching some catfish on small jigs recently, Wendy and I have ben doing really well catching crappie on wooly buggers.  I have a YouTube video coming out really soon where I give you the rundown on how we have been doing it.  I was planning on releasing that video today but realized that my final edit contained mature language coming out of Wendy's mouth so a re-edit is necessary.  Now I know how Steven Spielberg and Martin Scorsese feel.  So for now, here are some fish we have been catching and a link to the wooly that has been working well for us.

Link to wooly that I sell on the Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/listing/838966869/white-body-cone-head-wooly-bugger











2 comments:

  1. Nice Crappie! I don't know about MO, here in TX we have a 10" minimum.
    I understand about the editing. I've thought about having a you tube channel, but it would be like watching The Big Lebowski fishing. Or Lebowski gardening, etc. Every third word would be BEEP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't object at all to having a 10" minimum here in Missouri but I might be in the minority there. In terms of starting a YouTube channel, I say go for it! It's a lot of fun and you get to meet some pretty interesting people. Also, if your videos would be like watching The Big Lebowski fishing, I would be your first subscriber!

    ReplyDelete