Friday, October 23, 2020

Last Request, I Promise!

I have a small request and I promise that this is the last time I ask for this.  I wouldn't ask if it weren't important to me because I don't like to ask for unnecessary help.  But this is something I can't do on my own.  Currently, I am sitting on 995 YouTube subscriptions.  It would mean A LOT to me to make it to 1,000 by the end of the weekend.  It doesn't cost you anything monetarily, but it does take a small amount of time which is actually worth a great deal.  I don't take that lightly by the way.

On a separate note, I'm not even sure what happens when I hit 1,000.  Does YouTube send me a cookie cake and balloons?  I don't know, but I sure want to find out.  If you don't subscribe, I'll never know and there are no hard feelings.  I'm just trying to reach a goal and wouldn't turn down a hand up!  And I promise that this will be the last time I ask you to subscribe to my YouTube channel on this blog!

Link to YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/theshowmeflyguy

No comments:

Post a Comment