Wednesday, October 7, 2020

The Fly Fishing Area- COMPLETE

Aside from some antlers laying on the ground, my fly fishing area is done!  I am really happy with how it turned out.  I can't wait to spend a lot of time doing what I love while surrounded by things that hold so many happy memories.  It's not a huge space but it suits me just fine.  Wendy and I have also tried to make it comfortable enough so that her and the boys will enjoy spending time down there as well.  I don't want this to be a "me" space because that seems kind of selfish.  I hope the TV and couch make this appealing to everyone in the house.  Only time will tell I guess.  If I'm the only one that spends time there, then I am a selfish jerk and a remodel will be in order...but I am hoping for a happier ending.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment