Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Missouri Guy Singing About Boats and Fishing...Cool!

I like music, I love country music, and I really love country fishing songs.  This song features everything a good country fishing song needs and has some deep roots in Missouri for extra measure.  Chris Janson is actually from Perryville, Missouri, which is between St. Louis and Cape Girardeau so let's support a good ole Missouri boy.  The video also features a Ford F-150 which very well could have been made in Kansas City, Missouri, so that's pretty cool as well.  Finally, while there is nothing fly fishing related in the video, if you watch carefully there is a guy in a sweet pair of old school camo waders with a spinning rod so we're going to call that close enough. I wonder if he caught anything during the filming with all the outboard motoer rooster tails and hootin' and hollerin'.  I hope you like the song and enjoy the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment