Wednesday, July 18, 2018

ORVIS Presents: Out Of Office

Man, Orvis just gets "it".  You might think that a big corporation with their hands in so many things would be snobby and stuck up...at least I did.  But after seeing some of their employees out on the water and having a good time, it made me realize that they might love fishing as much as you and I.  Sure, they have high profile jobs, make a lot more money than me, and a few of them are internet famous.  However, to see them fishing, having fun, and just enjoying the outdoors, well gosh darn it, I like Orvis just a little bit more now!

PS- I didn't get paid and wasn't given any free merchandise to write this...but I won't turn anything down if Mr. Orvis wants to send me a little something.
#SendTheFlyGuyTheH3.

No comments:

Post a Comment