Friday, January 31, 2020

Artwork Goes Up on the Wall!

I finally got some of my artwork/woodworking modified and up on the wall!  A few months ago I made some stuff, tried to sell some stuff, didn't sell some stuff, and then some stuff laid around for awhile.  Then the stuff went on the wall!  The rainbow trout silhouette started off being torched but I made the mistake of over-torching it and then made the mistake of trying to paint a pretty pink stripe on it.  Apparently I can't do pink or stripes.  To make a long story short, I spray painted it black.  The state of Missouri turned out pretty good and I'm darn proud of it.  Finally, the brown trout is now my favorite.  I added the black and red spots after it wouldn't sell on my Etsy store and I really like how it gives the fish a nice but subtle extra touch.








No comments:

Post a Comment