Friday, October 2, 2020

Assembling the NEW Fly Fishing Area in My Basement

I moved recently and have been working franticly to put a house together than needed some cosmetic TLC.  The doors all have bumpers, the doorknobs almost match, the locks got changed, new baseboards got installed, and almost all of the rooms are put together...except one.  I don't want to claim this as "My space" but it will have a lot of my influence.  The area I am talking about is our downstairs living room.  It was decided by Wendy and I that this is where my fly rod cabinet, a television, and my fly tying desk would go.  Nearby is a storage area that will house my materials.  I thought about having my drawers and peg board out in the open but it isn't a very big space and I didn't want to clutter things up more than they will be.

This weekend will be dedicated to making this an organized and functional space that also houses memories and fun.  That's a tall order but I can't wait to tackle it and make it just the way I want.  Look for an update on Monday...hopefully.





No comments:

Post a Comment