Wednesday, October 14, 2020

J and S Pizza- A New Partner

It is with great pleasure that I am able to announce that I will be promoting J & S Pizza in the future.  They aren't a sponsor and I'm not getting paid, but Josh (co-owner) has been kind enough to let me send a little good publicity their way and I am happy to do it.  I asked Josh if I could spread the word about their amazing food because it truly is my favorite pizza in the Kansas City area.  It is a good, small business that is ran by some of the nicest folks you could ever meet.  I always get a large pepperoni and jalapeno pizza but you are officially warned that the peppers are spicy.  It has a bar area but is also family friendly with games for the kids and sports on the televisions.  So if you're looking for a good pizza, either swing by their location in Liberty or you can order online.  And tell them the Show Me Fly Guy sent you.  That sounded funny when I read it out loud.  I've always wanted to say that! 


Link: https://www.jspizzaliberty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment