Friday, October 2, 2015

Hank Patterson Video Collection #1

One day while perusing YouTube, I ran across this guy that proclaimed himself to be the best fly fishing guide in the world.  I thought that was a pretty bold statement so I decided to watch one of his videos.  What ensued was about an hour and a half of laughing hysterically at a guy that pokes fun at everything possible that pertains to fly fishing.  He also does a great job at offering horrible advice.  I wish I could share all of his videos, but many of them include some language (mostly bleeped out) that I would hate for impressionable ears to hear.  So, I have created two collections of CLEAN videos that Hank has released.  This is volume one and volume two will be posted next week.  So without further adieu, I present Hank Patterson, fly fishing expert and YOUR fly fishing guide.



No comments:

Post a Comment