Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Fish or Die

Alright fellow fishermen, if you aren't busy tonight, you now have something to do.  I feel like I may be the last to find out about this, but in case I am not, I am passing along some pretty cool news.  A new show is premiering tonight on Animal Planet at 9:00 and it is called Fish or Die.  It follows some fishermen (I believe all are fly fishermen which is even cooler) that are on an epic quest to fish remote waters in the middle of nowhere.  Now if these guys look familiar, it is because these are the guys that were featured in the "Geobass" web series.  It looks like it is going to be a lot of fun, and if we as sportsman want more programming like this, then the best way to get that done it so support incredible shows like this.  I hope you are able to tune in and I hope it turns out to be as great a show as I am hyping it up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment