Friday, December 22, 2017

Yvon Chouinard- You are a BEAST!!!

I'm not one for politics, but I AM however for public lands.  It makes me sad to see public land being sold off, and I feel like those of us that have a passion for the outdoors probably feel the same way.  With that being said, I hope I'm not ruffling anyone's feathers here.  I promise I will keep the politics at a minimum on this site but I had to share this.  Yvon Chouinard (its alright if you don't recognize the name because I didn't either), the founder of Patagonia had an AMAZING response to a request to testify in front of a House Committee to share his thoughts on shrinking monuments and public land.  His response was priceless to say the least!  Yvon Chouinard, you are the SMFG mic dropping man of the week.  Your trophy is in the mail along with a complimentary t-shirt.  Feel free to send some of that sweet Patagonia gear my way as a show of good faith.


Link: https://gearjunkie.com/yvon-chouinard-response-to-congress

No comments:

Post a Comment