Thursday, June 7, 2018

Fly Fishing the Ozarks -- Spring 2018

Well it looks like Brian Wise was able to hit up the North Fork of the White River last spring.  I laughed pretty hard when I was watching this because some of my buddies and I fished the same river and stayed at Sunburst Ranch as well.  (Feel free to read part 1 or part 2).  It looks like the weather was a little better for them and the fish were biting a little better...but hey, good for them and I mean that.  I don't need any bad fishing juju following me around.

Brian's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/flyfishingtheozarks

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had the opportunity to fish the NFOTWR. It's definitely on my list of MO trout streams to fish (I checked Crane Creek off the
    list last month). Did you float it or was there wading access?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I overlooked the links to your blog posts about the NFOTWR trip. After reading your reports, I see you waded some and floated the river. I definitely need to get down there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the delayed reply. We floated MOST of it but did find a few places to wade. I suggest fishing from a kayak if you can and fishing the slow, out side banks. That's where I caught all my browns.

      Delete