Friday, August 3, 2018

New Listing at the Online Store


Hey everybody, I just waned to give everyone a short update about the online store.  I am now selling Griffith's Gnats on the site.  I am hopeful to offer some more patterns soon and will slowly increase the number and types of products available.  There are other flies in stock as well such as John Deere's, Braves, and Bluegill Bumblebees.  The John Deere mini jigs have been really productive lately and have caught bass, redear sunfish, bluegill, catfish, and even small wipers.  If you're interested in different color combinations on these flies, feel free to contact me!  Also, if you are interested in ordering other patterns, just let me know.  I promise I will be honest with you and let you know what I can and cannot tie!  You can contact me through the Etsy store or at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.

Link to Online Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheShowMeFlyGuy?ref=search_shop_redirect

No comments:

Post a Comment