Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Painting Video

I have zero artistic ability.  I mean zero.  I guess that's why I have so much respect for what Bob White can do.  This video really resonated with me and I just had to share it.  I also have to give all credit to the folks at Moldy Chum for posting this video because that's where I found it.  If you don't frequent that site, you should check it out.  It is updated daily, and I mean daily.  Literally, everyday.  They also post a lot of amazing videos and conservation info as well.

Also, and I'm sure I'm not the only guy that has noticed this, how ironic is it that a guy named Bob White became an outdoorsman and painter.  I wonder if he feels any sort of spiritual connection to the quail.



Link: https://vimeo.com/286028980

No comments:

Post a Comment