Friday, December 7, 2018

Fly Fishing for Stocked Rainbow Trout

About two weeks ago my girlfriend Wendy and I went down to Sedalia, Missouri, to do a little trout fishing.  It was a good day other than the fact she caught more than me.  They were biting on small jigs really well at about six feet deep.  Here's a video and some pictures from the day.  Don't miss the great picture of the stick Wendy caught.

If you would like to subscribe and/or leave a like, it would be greatly appreciated.  My goal is to get to 1,000 subscribers and all help getting there is greatly appreciated!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIE8TFKdv5ivGRG8IwS6IDA






Wendy caught a stick!



2 comments:

  1. Do you ever fly fish at Shawnee Mission Park? If so, what does your rig set up look like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven’t but I’ve heard great things about it. Honestly, I would use the rig I describe in the video. That set up works at ALL of the stocked lakes on the Missouri side. If it doesn’t work, just change your depth. Good luck and let me know how it works for you!

      Delete