Wednesday, December 26, 2018

So Where is Everybody From?

In an effort to better serve the readers of this site, I would like to provide you with information that is pertinent to where you live and where you fish.  In the comment section below, I would love to see where everyone is from in order to better serve people based on location.  I assume most readers are from Missouri, and specifically western Missouri, but would love to find out more in order to make posts more useful and relevant.  I know it is a little tricky to leave a comment so any efforts are greatly appreciated.  If you would rather, feel free to vote on poll that I put up on the Facebook page and leave a comment if you want to get particular.  Here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/showmeflyguy/

P.S.- feel free to describe the state, region, city, whatever.  I don't need a street address or anything.

5 comments:


  1. Wyoming guy who loves warm water fly fishing, especially sunfish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! Thanks for the comment and I would LOVE to get out to Wyoming to try to complete a Cuttslam sometime. Almost did it after college but not enough money and busy chasing girls.

      Delete
    2. You ever want to get out and do the slam shoot me a message, I’ll help point you in the right direction. I on the other hand would love to come catch big bluegill in your area!

      Delete
  2. Eastern Ontario, Canada. Cottage is on a lake in Quebec with bass, pike and pickerel (that'd be walleye to you folks south of the 49th parallel).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment! I never dreamed that this little site would reach so far. I got to fish in Ontario one time and I gotta say, you're a lucky man and living in God's country!!!

      Delete