Monday, April 15, 2024

A Great Show!


The 2024 Tri-Lakes Fly Fishing Expo is a wrap!  I had the pleasure of running into some old friends, meeting some new friends, and enjoying the presence of folks that love the same thing as me.  I sold a few flies, sold a few books, and shared a lot of stories with some really nice people.  I'm already excited for next year because there is just something about being around people that have a passion for fly fishing.  Thank you to the Tri-Lakes Fly Fishers for putting on such an amazing event that gets better every year.  The location, set-up, and behind the scenes work is greatly appreciated by me as well as other folks.  Nathan Bettencourt and other members of the organization, if you're reading this, you do an amazing job and bring a lot of joy to a lot of folks with me being one of them.  I will see you next year and thank you again for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the show!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment