Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Last Reminder: Upcoming Book Selling & Signing Event- Saturday, August 17 at Rainbow Fly Shop


On Saturday, August 17, 2024, I will be at Rainbow Fly Shop from 10:30-1:30 selling books, signing books, and selling flies.  Like so many things that have happened to me over the last few years, I never imagined that I would be so fortunate to experience something like this.  I have been so fortunate to fish some amazing fisheries, catch some memorable fish, and meet some outstanding people.  I've gotten the chance to tell stories, hear incredible stories from others, and share the water with new friends.  I would really like to meet you at Rainbow Fly Shop and if you want to buy a book, have one signed, or buy some flies from me that would just be icing on the cake.  

Additionally, Rainbow Fly Shop will be open for business as usual.  Rainbow Fly Shop is an amazing place that I have frequented for over a decade.  Matt, the owner of the store, is an extremely knowledgeable guy with a great sense of humor.  He understands fly fishing techniques and patterns in a way that I am envious of.  The store has a good variety of new and used rods as well as reels.  There are fly tying materials and tools available as well on top of other fly fishing/tying equipment.  It's a great store with a great reputation as well as the only fly shop in the Kansas City area on the Missouri side of the border.  

If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to shoot me an email at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.  It will be an open house format so feel free to come and go as you please.  There won't be any formal presentations or anything as Matt and I just wanted to keep things casual.  I hope to see you there and please feel free to introduce yourself.  For a lot of you, you might be more familiar with my face than I am with yours so please don't be a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment