Thursday, October 31, 2019

One CHEAP Fly Fishing Outfit- Conclusion & Video

Last week, I posted about a cheap fly rod combo that I bought last summer.  If you feel the need to get caught up and read some amazing content, just click here.  If not, let me sum things up.  Last summer I bought a fly fishing outfit for $40.  That included a rod, a reel, a case, backing, line, a leader, a fly box, flies, and a reel case.  In this post however, we actually put the rod to work and see how it performs.  The testing grounds were at Roaring River State Park and thankfully the rainbow trout were cooperative.  This gave me the ability to see how the cast as well as how it handled fish.  For your viewing pleasure, I present to you the CHEAP Fly Rod video.  All likes and subscriptions are appreciated!



Show Me Fly Guy YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/theshowmeflyguy

No comments:

Post a Comment