Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Upcoming Bennett Spring Events

If you are considering going down to Bennett Spring State Park before the season concludes at the end of October, here are some upcoming programs and events:

Home Waters- October 4 & 5
I couldn't find a link for this but I've seen it advertised in fly shops and I think you can search it up on Facebook.

Holland Trout Derby- October 12 & 13
Link: https://mostateparks.com/event/79886/clarence-holland-fishing-derby

PS- Sorry for the late and short post.  I was gone on a fishing trip and just got back last night and I'm trying to get caught up with work.  I promise I will have better posts for the rest of the week.  On that note, I am working on some really neat posts, some projects, and announcements. I can't wait to share them but I'm still working on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment