Friday, January 15, 2016

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Thank you very, very much for taking time out of your day to stop by this blog.  I know we all have busy schedules and the pace that life moves at seems frantic at times so the fact that you are even reading this means a great deal to me.  I might not know you personally, but you obviously have at least an interest if not a passion for fly fishing, conservation, the outdoors, and/or the state of Missouri.  Whatever the reason, we have a connection and I am grateful for that.  Now time for a moment of honesty.

After Christmas and New Year's I took a break from posting because I wanted to enjoy some family time as well as the fact that the number of views for this site were really low.  I wondered what was the point of posting information if no one was reading it.  Ultimately I decided to give it another month and I could not be happier with my decision.  I'm not sure why but views of this page have EXPLODED over the last couple of weeks.  More people are viewing this page than ever and I have no idea why.  I also have to admit , the more people view this page, the more I am driven to post content so as long as you keep visiting, I'll keep posting!  Also, it would be greatly appreciated (if you feel so inclined) to email me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com and let me know what you want to see more of or less of.  I'm wondering what people have found so compelling lately and I am more than happy to post more content that people are interested in.  Whatever the reason for you visiting this page, thank you for stopping by and please know it means a lot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment