Friday, June 30, 2017

Great New Mouse Fly Pattern

So in yesterday's post about a mole-eating bass, I mentioned some of my experiences and stories about what bass will eat.  I intentionally left out one item on the menu that bass will also eat- mice!  I LOVE catching bass on mouse flies and (almost) equally like watching YouTube videos of bass taking down mice!  Here's one of my favorites:


I have a serious affinity for mouse flies and the video below is a pattern unlike I have ever seen before.  I can't wait to tie a few up and see how they behave in the water.  My buddy Luke, from The Midwest Drift, put this video together and did a great job!  He is an outstanding fisherman and a amazing tier.  If you have never checked out The Midwest Drift site or YouTube channel, I really think you will dig it!


The Midwest Drift Website Link: http://www.themidwest-drift.com/

The Midwest Drift YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5EQJVNBFlQOqnFmBWtONg

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Walleye Replica

    ReplyDelete