Wednesday, June 28, 2017

There Ain't No Fishin' in Las Vegas!

So I recently got back from a trip to Las Vegas with my wife.  We spent 6 days in the adult playground to celebrate our ten years of wedded bliss   We had a great time walking the strip, playing blackjack, and eating out but there was one thing that I missed and you probably guessed it by now- there was ZERO fishing on this trip.  I heard about striped bass on Lake Mead and trout below Hoover Dam, but all of those options required too much money (trout) or were out of season (stripers).  With that in mind, I tried to take some pictures of all the other "fishy" stuff I could find.  Here's what I found in Vegas that seemed to fit the motif of this blog (and a few other goofy things).



This was on the floor at some seafood restaurant. 



Yes, you are indeed looking at War Machine, Spider Man, and Elvis having a conversation on The Strip on a Thursday morning. 

Pete Rose signing autographs at a sports memorabilia store at the MGM Grand.

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Wahoo Mount

    ReplyDelete