Thursday, June 29, 2017

Holy Moly

I saw this story online yesterday and didn't hesitate to read it.  When I saw that it actually occurred in Missouri, then I knew I had to share it.  Most of us have probably heard stories about largemouth bass with insatiable appetites and a diet that is pretty varied, but this was the first time I have ever heard of a bass eating a mole.  I have personally seen a baby turtle in a bass's throat as well as crawdad antennae.  I have seen crappie, bluegill, and green sunfish tails sticking out of a gullet.  I also saw six inches of a frog's leg still being digested by bass after it was caught on a ten inch soft plastic worm.  I've heard stories of bass eating baby ducklings, snakes, and trying to eat other bass of equal size.  What have you seen or heard of?  If you have a good story or know about something else bass will eat, please feel free to leave it in the comments section below.  Tomorrow's post will be about something else that bass eat and how to tie a unique fly that might tempt them into biting.


Link: https://www.earthtouchnews.com/wtf/wtf/this-crazy-photo-of-a-mole-eating-bass-is-real/

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Fish Mount Combo

    ReplyDelete