Friday, October 13, 2017

2017 Holland Trout Derby at Bennett Spring State Park



If you're going to Bennett Spring State Park this weekend (and I hope you are) then make sure you are aware of the 2017 Holland Trout Derby that will be going on.  I am usually the last one to find out about things and this event is no different.  I only found out about this amazing occurrence a year ago, but I plan on making it a tradition.  I got some information from Weaver's Tackle Store and wanted to pass it along to you in case you were curious or wanted more detail.  By the way, if you really are going to Bennett this weekend, PLEASE say hello if we run into one another on the water.  You probably know what I look like by now but I probably don't know YOU.  Don't be a stranger and just remember that I am a guy just like you.  The only difference is that I spend my free time writing nonsense like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment