Friday, October 27, 2017

A Heartfelt Thank You

You're the best!  You deserve to know that!  The fact that you are reading this right now means a lot.  You don't hear this enough from me, but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time from your probably busy schedule (because it seems like we are ALL way too busy) to visit this site and read my words.  There are millions of websites on the internet, and there are plenty of them related to fly fishing as well as countless blogs.  The fact that you are here right now, visiting this site makes me swell with gratitude and appreciation.  I started this site a little over 2 years ago and it has grown to be a passion of mine and has become a huge part of my life.  And if I'm being completely honest with you, I would have shut this site down a long time ago if I wasn't getting visitors like yourself.  However, the traffic on this site continues to grow a little, week by week, and I get fired up to see that!  With so many stresses in our lives, and things that are frustrating, this site is a source of happiness and fun for me and I hope it is the same for you.  Again, thank you so much for visiting and please keep coming back!


1 comment: