Wednesday, October 11, 2017

New Shirts!


Awhile back (months actually), I posted a survey asking folks to respond to some t-shirt designs that I came up with.  After the votes were tallied, my good buddy Busch started down the long road of turning these thrown-together ideas into a reality.  After teaching himself about digital imaging and spending A LOT of hours in front of a computer screen, the design was accepted by a t-shirt company and a couple of weeks later it became a reality.  I absolutely love how they turned out and let me be abundantly clear when I say that they would not have been possible without all of his time, dedication, and hard work.  Busch, thanks for making this happen!


I'm interested to hear what you guys think as well!  Feel free to leave a comment below as well as if you have any future ideas.  These turned out so good that I'm already wanting to work on the next design.  I will be taking a few shirts up to Rainbow Fly Shop in Independence, Missouri, in the next few days if you're interested in acquiring one.  If you REALLY want one and can't get to Rainbow, shoot me an email and I'm sure we can work something out.  Each shirt will cost $20 bucks and I'm just trying to break even at that price.  I'm not looking to become some fashion designer or t-shirt baron.
Email: showmeflyguy@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment