Monday, March 5, 2018

Thank You!

Thank you for reading this!  No, seriously, I greatly appreciate that fact that you have visited this website and are reading the words that I have put together.  From time to time, I feel the need to thank you, the visitors and patrons for this site, for making me so happy.  It blows my mind most days to see that people take time out of their day to check out a video, pictures, a link, or something that I wrote.  You have a lot of options when it comes to which websites you visit and how you spend your time on a daily basis.  Literally, there are probably millions of options.  The fact that you chose to visit this site is both humbling and moving. I am proud to say in the two and half years since this site started, daily views and visits have slowly gone up.  This is evidence that there are passionate fly fishermen and fisherwomen out there that want to read more, watch more, and learn more about our beloved sport.  This drives me to post things on days when I am busy or stressed and pushes me to devote more time to making this the best experience that I can create for viewers.  This little hobby has become a HUGE part of my life and I could not be more grateful for the experience.  However, this experience is NOTHING without people visiting the site, leaving positive feedback and knowing that eyes are actually on this pipe dream that has become a reality.  Thank you for making me so happy and proud and please keep coming back in the future!

Sincerely,
Tyler
aka "The Show Me Fly Guy"


No comments:

Post a Comment