Friday, May 11, 2018

Online Store...Coming This Summer

This summer I plan on working extremely hard to set up an online store through this site and wanted to give everyone a heads up.

My plan is to start taking small, custom fly orders of specific patterns such as The Brave, John Deere, Bluegill Bumblebees, some articulated streamers, and other unique flies that are specific to Missouri.

I also plan to reorder some of the shirts that have been made over the last couple of years and hopefully come out with a new design in the very near future.

Other things that I am considering are custom brushes for flies/streamers, custom fly boxes (modified cigar boxes), Christmas ornaments, a Missouri fishing map, stickers, and photographs to spell your name in fly fishing/tying related items.

I would LOVE to hear from you if you have any ideas on how to set up such a thing or items you would like to see included in the store.  You're input is extremely valuable to me and as always, will help guide my decisions when it comes to running this site.  I was considering other items such as facemasks, patches, or bandanas with the website name, Missouri-themed items, and/or fly fishing related stuff.  Please feel free to leave a comment in the section below or email me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.

I'm going to set up a way PayPal account to allow people to pay with a credit/debit card in an effort to streamline everything and simplify the process as well.

I'll keep you posted on the the progress of the store but just wanted to get on everyone's radar.

No comments:

Post a Comment