Thursday, October 11, 2018

Fishpond Sushi Roll Fly Storage - Fishpond USA

This sure beats carrying around a big suitcase-looking fly box!  Also, in an effort to be transparent, Fishpond is giving me a boatload of money to write this post.  Like, an embarrassing amount.  Like, as much as I make in a year with my other full time job of teaching.  In case my sarcasm somehow got trapped by a filter or firewall, I'm being as sarcastic as the internet will allow.  I'm not getting paid to write about this product, nor do I own one but I think there is some serious practicality here. I lug around a BIG streamer box/crate and I love it but I hate it.  I love it because it can hold all of my favorite streamer patterns...half of which I actually use on the water.  I hate it because it takes up so much darn space and isn't exactly easy to pack in and out of farm ponds and lake dams.  This little darling might just simplify and minimize these problems.  You could attach it to a backpack, put it in a cup holder, or use it to swat skeeters on those hot,calm summer evenings.  Overall, I think its a cool idea even if it looks a little goofy.

No comments:

Post a Comment