Friday, March 8, 2019

Fly Fishing Picture Collage Video

As fishermen, we have stories to tell and share.  We have memories that will last us lifetimes.  We love hearing other folks' stories and revel in our experiences outdoors.  For those reasons, I was inspired to share with you how I keep in touch with all of those adventures and never let them get lost in the hustle and bustle of everyday life that tries to conceal or overlap them.


I recently created a how-to video that I just uploaded to my YouTube page.  It shows how to take a picture frame as well as old/new fishing pictures and turn them into a large collage.  I have done this many times before and I have never been disappointed by the results.  They always flood my mind and heart with amazing memories of time on the water and with friends/family.  It takes a little time, planning, and creativity but it is worth it in the end, I promise.

Link to YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIE8TFKdv5ivGRG8IwS6IDA?view_as=subscriber

No comments:

Post a Comment