Friday, May 24, 2019

Sculpin/Tadpole Fly

I try not to post more than one fly tying video per week, but with all the rain we have gotten lately and many planned fishing outings cancelled this weekend, I figured you might need a weekend project.  For that very reason, I present to you, "The Goblin".  Now while this little fly claims to be a sculpin imitation, I like the either take off the fins or turn them around which makes the fly more of a tadpole imitation.  If you like to toss flies for bass, this fly could come in really handy seeing as how bullfrogs will be laying eggs soon if they haven't already.  If you have a few of these flies, then you can "match the hatch" and be ready at the right time with the right fly!  If you aren't interested in tying these and would rather just buy some, then feel free to email me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com and I would gladly complete a custom order for you.  I've been tying and fishing these babies for years and absolutely love everything about them!


Link to Bozeman Creative YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpPa2kneyIxKWdRvJ4y8bGQ

No comments:

Post a Comment