Monday, May 20, 2019

YouTube Video Contest Winner Announcement

A month ago, I posted a video on my YouTube channel that described a new contest that I have started.  In every video that I post from now on (including the one that got posted on Friday), there is going to be a lyric from a song.  Sometimes it will be obvious, and other times it will be a little more hidden.  Your job is to catch the lyric, identify the song, and leave another line from the song in the comment section below the video on the YouTube page.  At the end of one month, a winner will be announced and I will send that individual a fly and a couple of stickers.  For more info, you can watch the video below.


So it is time to announce the first winner from the lyric contest since a month has passed since it was posted.  And the winner is...Tracy Graham.  There were only four entries last time and there haven't been any entries so far on the Fly Fishing for Bass video so the odds are in your favor.  I will announce the winner on the YouTube Channel and on this site ever time as well but Tracy, if you are reading this, please shoot me an email and include your address so I can send you your fly and stickers.  Hit me up at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment