Friday, July 24, 2020

Headed Home & The Etsy Store is Open


I am really looking forward to next week because I have A LOT of content to share.  I have been fly fishing in Wyoming all week and have some really good photos and stories to share.  If you have never fly fished in Wyoming, you should really consider it!  While it is a little difficult to get to and it's not going to be cheap, I highly doubt that you would regret your time spent in Wyoming.  Don't forget to hire a guide though!  I wouldn't have caught a single fish all week if it hadn't been for Dane, Mitch, Brad, and Will.  You'll hear more about them next week.  It was a lot of fun to be around people that are so like minded and passionate about the outdoors.  I have included some pictures that didn't make the cut for next week's posts.

Also, I just took the Etsy store off vacation mode and I am ready to start mailing flies tomorrow morning.  If you need some flies, just click here or on the link below.







No comments:

Post a Comment