Friday, March 22, 2024

I Wrote a Book and It Is Available on Amazon!


Link: https://a.co/d/hGwUnNB

I’m here with a big announcement.  It is with a great deal of joy and excitement that I share with you that I recently self-published my first book, Tangled Fly Lines and Untangled Stories.  It has been a dream of mine since the 6th grade to write a book.  Over the last few months, with a lot of support from friends and family, I have worked on assembling a collection of stories about some of the most exciting adventures that I have experienced while holding a fly rod.  Some of the places and species will be familiar to you but there will probably be some of both that are new to you.  Fair warning though, this book is a little unconventional.  Along with my account of events are some pictures to help bring the stories to life and add substance to the tales.  It is my hope that these stories will both entertain and enlighten you.  You can find my book, Tangled Fly Lines and Untangled Stories available on Amazon and I have included a link in this post as well.  The book is available in hardcover and paperback.  I hope you enjoy my collection of stories and that they put a smile on your face.  

Link: https://a.co/d/hGwUnNB

No comments:

Post a Comment