Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Tri-Lakes Fly Fishing Expo: Saturday, April 13 in Clinton, Missouri


If you live in The Midwest and you love fly fishing, I highly encourage you to attend the Tri-Lakes Fly Fishing Expo at Benson Center in Clinton, Missouri, on April 13.  There are presentations to attend to educate you.  There are fly tying demonstrations to help improve or introduce you.  There are vendors to help you fill your fly boxes for the upcoming season.  If you have attended this event before, you already know that it is full of good folks that love fly fishing.  If you have not attended this event, I really think you would enjoy it.  

I will be there with flies for sale along with a few other things as well.  If you're not in the market for any flies, I would still love for you to stop by my booth and say hello.  It is always a joy to meet followers of the site and to meet like-minded folks.  Just remember, you might know me and my face but I don't know you or your face.  For that reason, PLEASE let me know if you follow the site or social media content.  It truly is a thrill to meet folks like you.  I hope to see you there and to shake your hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment