Wednesday, March 13, 2024

I'm Baaaack!

Ok, so maybe that little break turned into an extended break.  I honestly didn’t intend to take so long of a break without posting.  During our time apart, I’ve done a lot of exciting things in terms of fly fishing and other outdoor activities that I’m excited to share with you.  I also have some big news to share with you soon.  The news pertains to an extremely large project that I am about to complete.  It has been a goal of mine since I was in sixth grade, and it appears that it is about to come true.

In terms of moving forward, I am not going to commit to posting every day.  However, posts will become more regular.  I will try to post updates in the Show Me Fly Guy Facebook page as well as on Instagram.  Speaking of Instagram, how do you find the mass of a fish?  You measure it in Insta-grams.  Apparently, my sense of humor took a break as well and is working its way back into midseason form. 

Thank you for your patience while I was gone, but I’m back to posting and will try to provide you with some fly fishing content from time to time.  This blog is nothing without its readers and I am proud to announce the viewership has actually been pretty strong in my absence.  That tells me that people are still visiting this site and that people still want fly fishing content.  As a result, I am happy to oblige.  I am extremely grateful to all views and visitors.  Your support means more than you know!



2 comments: