Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Few Things


1. Variants of The Brave
If you follow this site at all, you know my affinity for a certain streamer pattern called The Brave.  I have been playing around with some color combinations and have found a few variants that I wanted to pass along.  The one with the blue back is supposed to be a shad-like pattern and the fire tiger pattern is supposed to resemble a bluegill.  As always, you can find the step-by-step instructions under the "Flies" heading and I am taking custom orders as well.  Email me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.




2. Braves for sale at Rainbow Fly Shop
I was talking to Matt up at Rainbow Fly Shop the other day and I showed him some of my copies of the original Brave and the bluegill variant.  He's going to have some of these to sell at the store...just FYI.

3. Giveaway still going on
There has been a small response for the giveaway contest so I decided to add a couple of stickers and a couple of more flies.  They are the new variants that are in the bluegill style and a stickers with the website logo as well as a sticker from Rainbow Fly Shop.  As for the rules, I thought I would re-post them in case you wanted to enter.

1. Email me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com by Sunday, July 10 by midnight. Please send one email per person and include your name in the email.

2. Tell me 2 things that you would like to see more of and 1 thing you would like to see less of on this site.  After all, with your feedback I can improve the posts and content of this site.

3. A winner will be picked at random and announced on the site on Monday, July 11 (first name only).  I will contact the winner via email to set up shipping arrangements or a time to meet up and deliver your prize.

Good luck to all who enter and rest assured that I will not do ANYTHING with your contact information.  I have neither the time or desire to help fine people like yourself get contacted by businesses that you don't want to hear from.

No comments:

Post a Comment