Wednesday, July 27, 2016

YETI Presents: Kamchatka Steelhead Project

I'm pretty sure that every fishing blog I have read has had this video on their respective sites, but I have to post it as well.  It's informative, enlightening, and funny...in a weird Russian way.  Also, at the end of the video, you might consider reflecting on the part that says the steelhead numbers are the largest they have been since the 1970's as well as the fact that the entire Russian track team has been suspended from Olympic competition for taking medicine that makes them bigger, faster, and stronger.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling out Russia because I loves me some Putin (seriously Vlad, if you're readying this...big fan of your work).  Heck, maybe the hatchery manager at Bennett Spring needs to take a little trip to the Kremlin and bring back some water samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment