Tuesday, September 13, 2016

T-Shirts Are Here

I'm not sure if having a bunch of t-shirts that have your website on the front make you bonafide or not but I'm not going to lie to you...it makes you FEEL bonafide.  I used to feel like poor Everett in the video below, but not anymore!



The fact of the matter is that my buddies have talked about having t-shirts made for numerous occasions for years and the fact that it has actually happened after so much talk is pretty dog gone satisfying. 
Front of t-shirt.
I ordered the shirts to give away to supporters of the site and to guest authors, but if you are interested in procuring a shirt for your wardrobe, please don't hesitate to email me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.  I am sure we can work something out and I won't gouge you on the price.  Each shirt cost me about 12 dollars and if you want to pay such a lofty price to do some free advertising for me, well far be it from me to tell YOU how to spend your money!  
Back of t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment