Monday, July 10, 2017

My First Time Running Bank Lines on the Missouri River

Thanks to a former student (Miles) and his generous grandpa (Miles's grandpa), I was able to do something that I have wanted to do for YEARS.  Since I can remember, I have heard stories about the Missouri River and how HUGE fish have been pulled out of it as well as the dangers that coincide with said experience.  Luckily for me, I got to hit the river with two guys that know how to catch fish and now to navigate it safely.  We ran some bank lines and I was able to put my hands on a flathead catfish for the first time which was awesome to say the least.  I cannot thank these gentlemen enough for making one of my fishing wishes come true and it was as incredible as I hoped it would be.  Thanks fellas!  I am working on a video that will hopefully be ready to released in the next couple of days!








1 comment:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Half Sided Fish Mount Replicas

    ReplyDelete