Friday, January 5, 2018

A New Blog I Am PROUD To Support

There is a new blog on the block and if you haven't checked it out yet, I highly suggest you give it a look.  It is called Fly Fish KC and has been up and running for a couple of months now.  It is a Kansas City based fly fishing blog with articles, videos, pictures, and good information.  While the site has its roots in Kansas City, it also encompasses other parts of our beloved sport.  It has a great layout and some amazing photography but that's only telling part of the story about this site and why I am so excited about today's post.  The administrator/author of the site is named Austin and he is a high school student in the Kansas City area.  It just so happens that  a few years ago I had Austin in one of my science classes.  On top of that, he was in my fly fishing club that I sponsor and we have grown to become good friends since having him in class.  I could not be more proud of Austin and his desire to start a blog of his own.  He is an award-winning writer and I will be sure to post about some of his articles in the future because I definitely think you will find them interesting and thought provoking.  Please check out his site when you get a chance and if you like what you see, I am sure that he would appreciate your patronage in the future.



Link: https://www.fly-fish-kc.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment