Friday, December 13, 2019

StripinFlyWear

Recently, I received an early Christmas present (from StripnFlywear) from my amazing girlfriend.  It's pictured below.


For those of you that have read this blog for a while, you know that I'm a huge fan of Star Wars.  If you are a new reader, you are now all caught up.  I was so amazed by the design and the quality of the hoodie, I quickly looked up the brand StripnFlywear.  Wendy, my girlfriend, bought from Etsy, and specifically from a store with the same name.  There are a lot of unique, funny, and quirky designs there.  The designs are all originals which drove me to contact the store owner.  His name is Dave Hartman and he has a pretty amazing story.

Dave has turned a little side business into a full time gig where he gets to show off his creativity on hats, stickers, t-shirts and hoodies.  I also found out that he has website as well as an Etsy store to promote his business.  I highly encourage you to check out his wares because he's got a pretty good sense of humor and is really creative.




 Link: https://stripnflywear.com/



Link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/StripnFlywear


No comments:

Post a Comment