Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Kayak Flyer Podcast is Up!

On Monday I wrote about how I had been asked to be a guest on the Kayak Flyer podcast.  If you need to refresh your memory, you can click here.  I spent a little over an hour on Monday night with Shawn (the host) and Adam (the co-host) and the time flew by because it was A LOT of fun!  They are a couple of knowledgeable, quick-witted, and funny guys.  We talked about fly fishing for bass, hybrid striped bass, bluegill, bowfin, smallmouth, carp, and even a little about trout.  There might be a couple dirty words (nothing too extreme, and not said by me), so you might want to be prepared if you are listening with little ears present.

Things went so well that they actually invited me back June 1!  This was the first time that I had been asked to be a guest on a podcast and it looks like it won't be the last.  It's still humbling to see my name on the title!  Thanks to Shawn and Adam for having me on and I can't wait to return. 

The link below takes you to the Apple podcasts but you can find Kayak Flyer on just about any podcast service. 



Link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/kayak-flyer/id1436871656#episodeGuid=c5eb80c5-b76a-42cc-ba57-63d6eee859af

No comments:

Post a Comment