Thursday, May 21, 2020

Missouri Area Lakes Fishing Reports And Stories- A Facebook Group


Recently, I was offer ed the role of administrator for a Facebook group.  It is called Missouri Area Lakes Fishing Reports and Stories.  At the time of posting, it has 776 members.  I'm trying to get more people to join as well as get more people to share stories, pictures, and reports.  I figure that we can all learn from one another, read some interesting stories, and see some incredible catches along the way.  So far, more and more people are sharing and I am getting quite a few requests to join the group each day.  You'll see that many of the posts lately are from me but I'm trying to change that.  If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please join our group today!

Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/423639214442887/

No comments:

Post a Comment