Monday, May 4, 2020

The Kayak Flyer

Social media can be a pretty useful tool for fishermen when used with good intentions.  For example, I was very humbled and pretty flattered when Adam Luttrell contacted me last week and invited me to be a guest on a podcast that he works on.  If the name sounds familiar, you might follow his Instagram account, @luttrellsflyshop or could have seen his Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/shop/luttrellsflyshop



The name of the podcast is Kayak Flyer and I will be a guest on the show this evening.  I'm not sure when the episode will air, but I will be sure to let you know when I find out.  Until then, there almost two years worth of episodes to listen to with a wide range of topics.  I listened to a few over the weekend and they are really interesting and informative.  The other item of note is that the gentleman that hosts the show if from Missouri, the bootheel to be specific.  So if you're looking for a good fishing podcast to listen to, you can find them on just about any podcast platform.  Just search Kayak Flyer.  Here's a link to Kayak Flyer on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/kayak-flyer/id1436871656.



No comments:

Post a Comment