Friday, June 5, 2020

Taking Custom Orders




Earlier this week I was approached by some friends and asked to help them create a Father's Day present.  I was flattered to be included in such a thing and jumped at the chance.  The couple asked me if I could tie up some flies that would work on farm ponds for bass and bluegill and some flies for Bennett Spring.  It was a lot of fun coming up with that combination and I tried to get as many flies that would work in both situations as I could.  If I can ever create a custom order for you or a special occasion, feel free to email me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com or message me through the Etsy Store.  I'll even throw in a few extras and a Russel Stover-like guide if necessary and I can tie things that aren't in the store too!  The store is pretty well stocked right now but I'll be tying this morning to restock things that are low and items that have sold out.

Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheShowMeFlyGuy

Email: showmeflyguy@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment