Monday, August 22, 2016

Changes Coming to this Site


Some of you may or may not know that I am a public school teacher.  I am fortunate enough to work with great kids and in a school that I have come to love as much as my hometown.  With that being said, the busiest part of my entire year is quickly approaching and that means that you might see a change in posts on this site.  I am going to do my best to keep posting daily during the week and keep content current and original.  However, be aware that I might miss a few days here and there might be a few more videos rather than first-hand fishing accounts.  Please keep visiting the site and hang in there with me.  Once the school year gets into a good routine and I get settled in, things will hopefully go back to normal.  Thanks for your patience as well as for visiting this site and feel free to send in your pictures and stories for me to publish.  I would love to hear more from the readers of this site don't hesitate to contact me with information about a trip, a day on the water, and/or some good pictures.  You can always reach me at showmeflyguy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment